Chatham Mortgage Broker Services
Contact Your Chatham Mortgage Broker Today!
1. Call or email.
I will assist you with home financing options tailored to your unique goals.
(519) 903-0598 or Email
2. Start Online.
Start your pre-approval or start your new home mortgage or refinance process online.
Chatham Mortgages Made Easy!
Home Mortgage Ontario and HCC Mortgages Ltd. are your Mortgage Centre Specialists for first-time homebuyers, new home purchases, refinancing your current home, switching lenders for a lower interest rate, taking-out equity to consolidate debt, second mortgages, or applying for a home equity line of credit (HELOC) in Chatham, Ontario.
Using Technology to Your Advantage
Using the latest technology and the internet to your advantage, we summarize your mortgage options and compare the different factors that matter to you and your family the most. Undecided between a fixed and a variable mortgage product? We will outline the interest savings over your term and help you decide whether one product fits your needs over another.
Communicating in Ways Convenient to You!
Families in Canada are busy these days and in many cases, the time required to make important financial decisions is not available. We understand that shopping for your Chatham mortgage may not be at the top of your list during business hours; that’s why we encourage you to use the lines of communication most convenient for you and your schedule!
- Saving You Thousands – Chatham mortgage brokers shop all lenders for the best mortgage rates and products for your particular situation. While your big bank can only offer you a limited selection of mortgage products at uncompetitive posted rates, we find the lender with the best product match for you at rates far below posted rates.
- Saving You Hassle – Since an Chatham mortgage broker shops all available lenders, we negotiate on your behalf to get you the best mortgage rate and flexible terms. Finding the client the best product at the lowest interest rate is our job and we take it seriously.
- Saving You Time – Your Chatham mortgage application can be completed online, over the phone, or through fax in minutes! Big banks and credit unions typically require the borrower to make an appointment and often times, the borrower agrees to their mortgage product without understanding the other options available. We will take your application and give you options and time to determine which is best for you and your family.
- Saving Your Credit History – Every time a potential borrower applies for a mortgage at different financial institutions, their credit report must be checked individually by each lender. Every credit check performed on a credit report negatively impacts the credit score of the individual. By shopping Chatham mortgage lenders on your behalf, mortgage brokers are able to pull your credit history once for the entire process.
- Saving You Fees – Best of all, Chatham mortgage broker services are FREE to the borrower!
- Saving You Doubt – While the financial advisor at your bank wears the hat of investment advisor, personal banking associate, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) advisor, and many more, often times mortgages are not their specialty. Chatham mortgage brokers and agents are licensed by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) and all licensed agents and brokers can be found online. For example, you can see Hussein Saad’s licence information with FSCO here.
- Saving You Apprehension – Mortgage brokers provide a service to the client and commit to finding the best mortgage rate and product for every client. Your bank or credit union advisor is hired to sell the client their products, regardless of whether it is in the best interest of the client.
Go ahead, we encourage you to bring in your big bank’s best mortgage rate and we will get lenders competing to save you the most interest possible!
Your Chatham Mortgage Centre Can Help!
|Mortgage Broker Services||Mortgage Broker Tools|
Maximum Mortgage Loan-to-Value (LTV)
Maximum Loan-to-Value (LTV)
|Home Purchase – 5% Cash Back||95% + 5% Cash Back Downpayment|
|Home Equity Loan||80%|
About Chatham, Ontario Canada
With a population of approximately 44,000 people, Chatham is the largest community in the municipality of Chatham-Kent, Ontario. You’ll find Chatham approximately 60 minutes East from Windsor and 90 minutes West from London, Ontario along Highway 401 on the Quebec City-Windsor Corridor. Home to the St. Clair College Chatham Campus, the area now has a post-secondary institution allowing local students to graduate without moving to Windsor or London.
With approximately 31,260 families in Chatham, Ontario Canada and a median income of over $25,753 it is important that residents use a reliable Chatham mortgage broker to ensure that you receive the best mortgage product with the lowest interest rates for your situation. Tax rates range from 1.534189% to 1.882898% across all municipalities in Chatham-Kent which is substantially higher than other larger communities due to low housing prices & population, but the requirement of all the same public services.
When you search for Chatham mortgage broker in the Google search bar, you receive over 988 different bank and mortgage broker listings in the Chatham, Ontario area. It can be very difficult to filter through all of your available options when under pressure to obtain mortgage financing before closing day of a home purchase or to renew your mortgage before the end of your current term.
Chatham Mortgage and Real Estate Resources
Chatham-Kent – Chatham-Kent Official Website
Chatham-Kent Property Tax Rates – Access the Chatham-Kent Property Tax Rate information and other useful information for Romney, Wheatley, Tilbury, Blenheim, Erieau, Ridgetown, Bothwell, Thamesville, Dresden, Wallaceburg, and many more.
City of Chatham Official Plan – Access the City of Chatham Official Plan which outlines the City’s land use planning and development policies
Reach Out Today!
Contact The Mortgage Centre for a no-obligation financial analysis and advice on how to get the best Chatham mortgage and take the for the next big step in your life!
Don’t get stuck in the “big bank mortgage game” and simply lock-in to the inflated 5-year fixed rate that they convince so many of their loyal customers to agree to – speak to us about your options and allow us to show you how to save thousands of dollars over your next Chatham mortgage term!