London Mortgage Broker Services
Contact Your London Mortgage Broker Today!
1. Call or email.
I will assist you with home financing options tailored to your unique goals.
(519) 903-0598 or Email
2. Start Online.
Start your pre-approval or start your new home mortgage or refinance process online.
London Mortgages Made Easy!
Home Mortgage Ontario and HCC Mortgages Ltd. are your Mortgage Centre Specialists for first-time homebuyers, new home purchases, refinancing your current home, switching lenders for a lower interest rate, taking-out equity to consolidate debt, second mortgages, or applying for a home equity line of credit (HELOC) in London, Ontario.
Using Technology to Your Advantage
Using the latest technology and the internet to your advantage, we summarize your mortgage options and compare the different factors that matter to you and your family the most. Undecided between a fixed and a variable mortgage product? We will outline the interest savings over your term and help you decide whether one product fits your needs over another.
Communicating in Ways Convenient to You!
Families in Canada are busy these days and in many cases, the time required to make important financial decisions is not available. We understand that shopping for your London mortgage may not be at the top of your list during business hours; that’s why we encourage you to use the lines of communication most convenient for you and your schedule!
About London, Ontario Canada
With a population of approximately 367,000 people, London can be found midway between Windsor and Toronto, Ontario Canada along Highway 401 on the Quebec City-Windsor Corridor. Home to both the University of Western Ontario and Fanshawe College, the city has a reputation as an international centre of post-secondary education, research and multiculturalism.
With approximately 96,905 families in London, Ontario Canada and a median income of over $54,000 it can be expected that there would be a need for a reliable London mortgage broker to ensure that you receive the best London mortgage product for your situation. Property taxes in London, Ontario have been reduced in 2012 to 1.385267% as opposed to the 2011 property tax rate of 1.442744%, giving London homeowners property tax decrease of approximately 2%. With property taxes on the decline, now is a favourable time to purchase in the area.
When you search for London mortgage broker in the Google search bar, you receive over 414 different bank and mortgage broker listings in the London, Ontario area. It can be very difficult to filter through all of your available options when under pressure to obtain mortgage financing before closing day of a home purchase or to renew your mortgage before the end of your current term.
London Mortgage and Real Estate Resources
City of London – City of London Official Website
London Property Tax Rates – Access the City of London Property Tax Rate information and other useful information
City of London Official Plan – Access the City of London Official Plan which outlines the City’s land use planning and development policies
- Saving You Thousands – London mortgage brokers shop all lenders for the best mortgage rates and products for your particular situation. While your big bank can only offer you a limited selection of mortgage products at uncompetitive posted rates, we find the lender with the best product match for you at rates far below posted rates.
- Saving You Hassle – Since an London mortgage broker shops all available lenders, we negotiate on your behalf to get you the best mortgage rate and flexible terms. Finding the client the best product at the lowest interest rate is our job and we take it seriously.
- Saving You Time – Your London mortgage application can be completed online, over the phone, or through fax in minutes! Big banks and credit unions typically require the borrower to make an appointment and often times, the borrower agrees to their mortgage product without understanding the other options available. We will take your application and give you options and time to determine which is best for you and your family.
- Saving Your Credit History – Every time a potential borrower applies for a mortgage at different financial institutions, their credit report must be checked individually by each lender. Every credit check performed on a credit report negatively impacts the credit score of the individual. By shopping London mortgage lenders on your behalf, mortgage brokers are able to pull your credit history once for the entire process.
- Saving You Fees – Best of all, London mortgage broker services are FREE to the borrower!
- Saving You Doubt – While the financial advisor at your bank wears the hat of investment advisor, personal banking associate, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) advisor, and many more, often times mortgages are not their specialty. London mortgage brokers and agents are licensed by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) and all licensed agents and brokers can be found online. For example, you can see Hussein Saad’s licence information with FSCO here.
- Saving You Apprehension – Mortgage brokers provide a service to the client and commit to finding the best mortgage rate and product for every client. Your bank or credit union advisor is hired to sell the client their products, regardless of whether it is in the best interest of the client.
Go ahead, we encourage you to bring in your big bank’s best mortgage rate and we will get lenders competing to save you the most interest possible!
Your London Mortgage Centre Can Help!
|Mortgage Broker Services||Mortgage Broker Tools|
Reach Out Today!
Contact The Mortgage Centre for a no-obligation financial analysis and advice on how to get the best London mortgage and take the for the next big step in your life!
Don’t get stuck in the “big bank mortgage game” and simply lock-in to the inflated 5-year fixed rate that they convince so many of their loyal customers to agree to – speak to us about your options and allow us to show you how to save thousands of dollars over your next London mortgage term!