What is the difference between each? When you consider purchasing a home, there is a lot of terminology thrown around by realtors and lenders, especially if you are a first home buyer. As a mortgage agent in Windsor, Ontario, I find that most clients do not understand the difference between being pre-qualified, pre-approved, and approved […]Continue Reading...
Subscribe via Email
- How Much Are Closing Costs?
- Benjamin Tal Economic Buzz – Financial News Update
- How Property Taxes Work on New Condos in Toronto
- Personal Finance for the Newcomer to Canada – The Entire Walkthrough
- Single Mom with Bad Credit?