For any mortgage, the lender will review your financial situation and credit report before approving you for a home mortgage loan. In order to lower their own risks, lenders prefer borrowers with a healthy credit history and good credit score. However, depending on your situation, exceptions may be made. Here are a few steps you […]Continue Reading...
Author: Juliana Montgomery When looking at bankruptcy vs foreclosure, you should think about several different parts of your finances. It is important to educate yourself regarding all parts of each option. This includes current and future consequences as well as the suitability of the solution for your circumstances. Both have long term ramifications and neither […]Continue Reading...
Subscribe via Email
- How Much Are Closing Costs?
- Benjamin Tal Economic Buzz – Financial News Update
- How Property Taxes Work on New Condos in Toronto
- Personal Finance for the Newcomer to Canada – The Entire Walkthrough
- Single Mom with Bad Credit?