Regardless of what they’re called, be aware to avoid paying them! You may not realize it, but when you sign on the dotted line of a mortgage contract, you are agreeing to pages and pages of terms and conditions. For example, the CIBC Set Of Standard Charge Mortgage Terms from 2009 has 31 pages of […]Continue Reading...
Subscribe via Email
- How Much Are Closing Costs?
- Benjamin Tal Economic Buzz – Financial News Update
- How Property Taxes Work on New Condos in Toronto
- Personal Finance for the Newcomer to Canada – The Entire Walkthrough
- Single Mom with Bad Credit?