For any mortgage, the lender will review your financial situation and credit report before approving you for a home mortgage loan. In order to lower their own risks, lenders prefer borrowers with a healthy credit history and good credit score. However, depending on your situation, exceptions may be made. Here are a few steps you […]Continue Reading...
Subscribe via Email
- How Much Are Closing Costs?
- Benjamin Tal Economic Buzz – Financial News Update
- How Property Taxes Work on New Condos in Toronto
- Personal Finance for the Newcomer to Canada – The Entire Walkthrough
- Single Mom with Bad Credit?