Thunder Bay Mortgage Broker Services
Contact Your Thunder Bay Mortgage Broker
1. Call or email.
I will assist you with home financing options tailored to your unique goals.
(519) 903-0598 or Email
2. Start Online.
Start your pre-approval or start your new home mortgage or refinance process online.
Thunder Bay Mortgages Made Easy!
Home Mortgage Ontario and HCC Mortgages Ltd. are your Mortgage Centre Specialists for first-time homebuyers, new home purchases, refinancing your current home, switching lenders for a lower interest rate, taking-out equity to consolidate debt, second mortgages, or applying for a home equity line of credit (HELOC) in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Communicating in Ways Convenient to You!
Families in Canada are busy these days and in many cases, the time required to make important financial decisions is not available. We understand that shopping for your Thunder Bay mortgage may not be at the top of your list during business hours; that’s why we encourage you to use the lines of communication most convenient for you and your schedule!
Not into social media? Use your smartphone to email or text/SMS 519-903-0598 24-hours a day to receive quick answers to your questions and help you get started on your Thunder Bay mortgage application!
About Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada
Thunder Bay has the largest population in Northwestern Ontario and second most populous in Northern Ontario after Greater Sudbury with over 121,000 residents. Located at the head of Thunder Bay on the Great Lake Superior, the city was an important transportation hub with its port forming an important link in the shipping of grain and other products from western Canada through the Great Lakes to the east coast. Thunder Bay covers a massive area of 447 square kilometres and has an elevation of 199 metres. The city is often referred to as “Lakehead” or “Canadian Lakehead” because of its location at the end of Great Lakes navigation.
Thunder Bay Education
The Lakehead District School Board and Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board combine to provide the residents of Thunder Bay with 38 elementary schools, 3 middle schools, 8 secondary schools, 2 private schools, and an adult education facility. Post-secondary institutions include Confederation College and Lakehead University.
Thunder Bay Mortgage and Real Estate Resources
City of Thunder Bay – Official website of the City of Thunder Bay. Access to information related to city hall, residents, businesses, and visitors.
City of Thunder Bay Property Tax Rates – Property tax information for residential, multi-residential, commercial, and other types of Thunder Bay property.
Thunder Bay Police Service – History, contact information, media releases, crime mapping, and other Thunder Bay Police Service Information.
The Thunder Bay News – Get the latest Thunder Bay community news, sports, events and opinions about community living in Thunder Bay.
Chronicle Journal – The Newspaper of the Northwest, including Thunder Bay and surrounding area.
Thunder Bay Real Estate Board – The Thunder Bay Real Estate Board today has 245 member REALTORS providing a variety of professional real estate services.
Thunder Bay Tourism – Tourism information for travellers looking to vacation in Northern Ontario, around Thunder Bay or Lake Superior.
- Saving You Thousands – Thunder Bay mortgage brokers shop all lenders for the best mortgage rates and products for your particular situation. While your big bank can only offer you a limited selection of mortgage products at uncompetitive posted rates, we find the lender with the best product match for you at rates far below posted rates.
- Saving You Hassle – Since an Thunder Bay mortgage broker shops all available lenders, we negotiate on your behalf to get you the best mortgage rate and flexible terms. Finding the client the best product at the lowest interest rate is our job and we take it seriously.
- Saving You Time – Your Thunder Bay mortgage application can be completed online, over the phone, or through fax in minutes! Big banks and credit unions typically require the borrower to make an appointment and often times, the borrower agrees to their mortgage product without understanding the other options available. We will take your application and give you options and time to determine which is best for you and your family.
- Saving Your Credit History – Every time a potential borrower applies for a mortgage at different financial institutions, their credit report must be checked individually by each lender. Every credit check performed on a credit report negatively impacts the credit score of the individual. By shopping Thunder Bay mortgage lenders on your behalf, mortgage brokers are able to pull your credit history once for the entire process.
- Saving You Fees – Best of all, Thunder Bay mortgage broker services are FREE to the borrower!
- Saving You Doubt – While the financial advisor at your bank wears the hat of investment advisor, personal banking associate, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) advisor, and many more, often times mortgages are not their specialty. Thunder Bay mortgage brokers and agents are licensed by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) and all licensed agents and brokers can be found online. For example, you can see Hussein Saad’s licence information with FSCO here.
- Saving You Apprehension – Mortgage brokers provide a service to the client and commit to finding the best mortgage rate and product for every client. Your bank or credit union advisor is hired to sell the client their products, regardless of whether it is in the best interest of the client.
Go ahead, we encourage you to bring in your big bank’s best mortgage rate and we will get lenders competing to save you the most interest possible!
Your Thunder Bay Mortgage Centre Can Help!
|Mortgage Broker Services||Mortgage Broker Tools|
Maximum Mortgage Loan-to-Value (LTV)
Maximum Loan-to-Value (LTV)
|Home Purchase – 5% Cash Back||95% + 5% Cash Back Downpayment|
|Home Equity Loan||80%|
Reach Out Today to Discuss Your Options!
Contact The Mortgage Centre for a no-obligation financial analysis and advice on how to get the best Thunder Bay mortgage and take the for the next big step in your life!
Don’t get stuck in the “big bank mortgage game” and simply lock-in to the inflated 5-year fixed rate that they convince so many of their loyal customers to agree to – speak to us about your options and allow us to show you how to save thousands of dollars over your next Thunder Bay mortgage term!