Windsor Mortgage Broker Services
Contact Your Windsor Mortgage Broker Today!
1. Call or email.
I will assist you with home financing options tailored to your unique goals.
(519) 903-0598 or Email
2. Start Online.
Start your pre-approval or start your new home mortgage or refinance process online.
Mortgage Centre Makes Your Windsor Mortgage Easy!
Home Mortgage Ontario and HCC Mortgages Ltd. are your Mortgage Centre Specialists for first-time homebuyers, new home purchases, refinancing your current home, switching lenders for a lower interest rate, taking-out equity to consolidate debt, second mortgages, or applying for a home equity line of credit (HELOC) in Windsor, Ontario.
Using Technology to Your Advantage
Using the latest technology and the internet to your advantage, we summarize your mortgage options and compare the different factors that matter to you and your family the most. Undecided between a fixed and a variable mortgage product? We will outline the interest savings over your term and help you decide whether one product fits your needs over another.
Communicating in Ways Convenient to You!
Families in Canada are busy these days and in many cases, the time required to make important financial decisions is not available. We understand that shopping for your Windsor mortgage may not be at the top of your list during business hours; that’s why we encourage you to use the lines of communication most convenient for you and your schedule!
- Saving You Thousands – Your Windsor mortgage broker will shop all lenders for the best mortgage rates and products for your particular situation. While your big bank can only offer you a limited selection of mortgage products at uncompetitive posted rates, we find the lender with the best product match for you at rates far below posted rates.
- Saving You Hassle – Since an Windsor mortgage broker shops all available lenders, we negotiate on your behalf to get you the best mortgage rate and flexible terms. Finding the client the best product at the lowest interest rate is our job and we take it seriously.
- Saving You Time – Your Windsor mortgage application can be completed online, over the phone, or through fax in minutes! Big banks and credit unions typically require the borrower to make an appointment and often times, the borrower agrees to their mortgage product without understanding the other options available. We will take your application and give you options and time to determine which is best for you and your family.
- Saving Your Credit History – Every time a potential borrower applies for a mortgage at different financial institutions, their credit report must be checked individually by each lender. Every credit check performed on a credit report negatively impacts the credit score of the individual. By shopping Windsor mortgage lenders on your behalf, mortgage brokers are able to pull your credit history once for the entire process.
- Saving You Fees – Best of all, mortgage broker services are FREE to the borrower!
- Saving You Doubt – While the financial advisor at your bank wears the hat of investment advisor, personal banking associate, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) advisor, and many more, often times mortgages are not their specialty. Windsor mortgage brokers and agents are licensed by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) and all licensed agents and brokers can be found online. For example, you can see Hussein Saad’s licence information with FSCO here.
- Saving You Apprehension – Mortgage brokers provide a service to the client and commit to finding the best mortgage rate and product for every client. Your bank or credit union advisor is hired to sell the client their products, regardless of whether it is in the best interest of the client.
Go ahead, we encourage you to bring in your big bank’s best mortgage rate and we will get lenders competing to save you the most interest possible!
Your Windsor Mortgage Centre Can Help!
|Mortgage Broker Services||Mortgage Broker Tools|
Maximum Mortgage Loan-to-Value (LTV)
Maximum Loan-to-Value (LTV)
|Home Purchase – 5% Cash Back||95% + 5% Cash Back Downpayment|
|Home Equity Loan||80%|
About Windsor, Ontario Canada
Windsor is the southernmost city in Canada is located in Southwestern Ontario and is the metropolitan hub of Essex County with a population of approximately 210,000 residents sharing the United States-Canada International Border with Detroit, Michigan.
- Education – Home to the University of Windsor and St. Clair College, recent additions to both post-secondary schools have provided a boost to an already significant local employer. The University recently added a full-program satellite medical school of the University of Western Ontario as well as a new $112 Million facility for the Engineering program, while St. Clair College just received $7.9 Million for a new Healthplex facility which will be constructed shortly.
- Manufacturing – Known as the Automotive Capital of Canada, until recently, Windsor has been home to the Big Three North American automotive companies; General Motors, Chrysler, & Ford. After economic struggles in North America slowed the automotive industry, General Motors closed their last Windsor plant in July 2010. Ford and Chrysler continue to operate in the city with Chrysler calling Windsor home to its’ Canadian headquarters. While some manufacturing plants such as tool and die have closed in recent years, many factories remain operational in Windsor and the surrounding area. Other notable employers include Hiram Walker & Sons Limited, now owned by Pernod Ricard distilling Canadian Club whisky and other types of liquor.
- Tourism – Caesars Windsor is one of the largest casinos in Canada and ranks as one of the largest local employers. Local visitors from Windsor-Essex County, Metropolitan Detroit, Michigan’s neighbouring states as well as the 18 million people in the Quebec City – Windsor Corridor (51% of Canada’s population) are responsible for the success of their casino.
- Government Services – A strong government services workforce including the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and Canada Border Services Agency patrol the U.S.-Canada International border at the Ambassador Bridge and Detroit-Windsor Tunnel.
Windsor Mortgage and Real Estate Resources:
City of Windsor Website – Access to information related to city hall, residents, businesses, and visitors.
City of Windsor Property Tax Rates – Residential, multi-residential, commercial, and more!
The Windsor Star – One of the most read newspapers in Canada per capita.
Ambassador Bridge – Features a substantive history, bridge facts, and current data. Spans the Detroit river between the United States and Canada.
Detroit-Windsor Tunnel – The Detroit Windsor Tunnel provides one of the fastest links between Canada and the United States.
Windsor Spitfires – Official website of the Windsor Spitfires Ontario Hockey League (OHL) Junior Hockey Team. Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features.
Reach Out Today!
Contact The Mortgage Centre for a no-obligation financial analysis and advice on how to get the best Windsor mortgage and take the for the next big step in your life!